Thanks for your interest in helping GoodNeighbour – we really appreciate it. Apart from volunteering with us, donating is another way to share your support. We welcome financial and food donations.
1) Donate money
Financial donations are vital for a charity like Good Neighbour and will help us lift everyday burdens of people living in the Bay of Plenty area. You can make a one-off donation or donate regularly.
There are 3 options for making a donation:
- Fill in the form below to make a one-off donation
(SORRY, WE’RE EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH THE FORM AT THE MOMENT, PLEASE USE THE TWO OPTIONS BELOW FOR MAKING A DONATION)
- Donate directly to our givealittle page https://givealittle.co.nz/org/good-neighbour-trust
- Use online banking to make a deposit with the following details:
Good Neighbour Aotearoa Trust: 02 0466 0313842 00
Reference: Your Name
Particulars: What is this for e.g. firewood, gardens, donation etc
Please email the office for a receipt at [email protected]
Need more information? Contact our office on 022 043 1040 / 07 394 4249 or email [email protected].
2) Donate food
- ambient, chilled, frozen and fresh bulk food items: contact our office on 022 043 1040 / 07 394 4249 or email [email protected]
- homegrown seasonal produce: you can drop off produce any time at our swap and share stall at Bethlehem Community Gardens (183 Moffat Road, Bethlehem).