- Working life started out in the family port logistics business, ISO and was CEO. After 9 years and a successful sale and exit from the business, I am now entering the world of self-employment. My focus is on Waste Management, Civil and Construction, Forestry and Technology.
- Co-founded 3D Capital, a small impact investor group.
- Married to Aleshia and are enjoying being first time parents to their son Remiel.
- Joined Good Neighbour Board August 2018.
Liam Dickson – Acting Chairman
- Co-founder of Good Neighbour Trust (May 2013) & Owner/Manager of Carmel Country Retirement Village
- Married to Sharlene and has two boys Jack and Jesse.
- Interests are fishing, hunting, golfing and whatever the outdoors has to offer
- Proud to live in this great city and looks forward to the impact Good Neighbour will bring to our community.
- Director of two companies in Tauranga one of which is a business consultancy assisting Maori organisations and iwi with governance and management skills.
- Teaches Business programmes (Certificate and Diploma levels) to small business owners in Tauranga and involved in a project helping an iwi develop their sources of income and Tribal Economy.
- Married to Kara and has four children.
- Joined Good Neighbour Board May 2018.
- Chartered Accountant and Partner of Crowe Horwath, Tauranga.
- Married to Sean and has two girls Brooke and Zoe.
- Loves what Good Neighbour does for the community and wants to help continue this amazing work of putting “Neighbour” back into the Neighbourhood.
- Joined Good Neighbour Board March 2018.
- Founder of Foot Mechanics and Foodview. Have a keen interest in Governance
- Married to John and have 3 children.
- Love having fun with family and friends and taking my kids on trips to places they have never been before
- Have worked as a volunteer with GN packing food and love the kaupapa.
- Joined Good Neighbour Board November 2020. I wanted to be more involved and use my skills to help Good Neighbour continue to thrive and grow.